Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
Consider supporting the channel by visiting www.patreon.com/painless360
To watch all the videos in this series visit ...
In this Naze32 Quick Tip I show an alternative firmware for the MinimOSD. We have already make a much more detailed video that shows how to wire and setup the MinimOSD with a Naze32 so this will focus on the differences and only cover the process at a high level.
If you want to see the longer video for the step by step process see ...
In this video we cover–
- Introduction (0:01)
- Where to download the firmware from (1:56)
- Installing the Firmware (2:35)
- Using the GUI to configure the board (5:02)
- Uploading the FONTS to the board (5:58)
- Selecting the options you want using the GUI (7:04)
- Quick review of the wiring (10:07)
- Demo of the firmware in action on the bench (10:46)
Thanks for watching, please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Racer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.
Related Naze32 Quick Tip – Another choice for MinimOSD firmware (MultiWii-OSD) videos