Please help us to find bad videos. Broken or unappropriated video content?
The Bugs 6 is a low cost, yet very sporty brushless quadcopter. Lets compare it to the more costly Bugs 8, and then take it for a spin. Find it here and use $28 off coupon: HTY28BUG6
- Full 250 sized drone. Essentially a low cost basic stripped down version of the Bugs 8 (no camera, no DVR, no FPV, no goggles, and no monitor). Yet still a sporty flier. You can also install your own all in one FPV camera if you still desire FPV flying.
- Fast and maneuverable in high rate.
- Includes telemetry warnings of low battery and poor reception of transmitter. The quadcopter's transmitter/controller will beep if received signal at the quadcopter becomes weak, or if the quadcopter's battery level becomes low. Also the quadcopter beeps if signal is lost/transmitter turned off (helps when finding a lost quadcopter in tall grass).
- 1806 1600 KV brushless motors, with 10 A ESC's. ESC's have motor lock protection to stop the motors should propellers be blocked (such as in a crash).
- 7.4V 1500mah battery.
- Up to 300 meter range possible with its controller transmitter.
- "Not for beginner fliers!" Beginners trying to fly this will hurt themselves, hurt others, hurt their dog/cat, damage property, break/lose their quadcopter, get sued, create enemies, cause that little old lady next door to call the cops on you, or all of the above. Beginners, strongly recommend that you start with a safe, lightweight, and durable drone to make mistakes with and learn what not to do, such as the Syma X5C
- It has problems with flips and rolls when in forward flight. It wants to level off first before allowing tilt to resume forward flight.
- No carbon fiber components for impact strength in crashes. Nearly an all plastic quadcopter. Yet appears to be much stronger than other brushless competitors in this price range (JJRC X1 and X2).
- Full manual (stabilized) flying with no headless, one key return, or altitude hold available.
- Only six axis stabilized flight possible. No acro, or horizon mode, and no possibility of modifying flight parameters of the flight control board.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding "free" video editor here
"Awel" by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.
Racer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.
Related MJX Bugs 6 Brushless Sport Drone Flight Test Review videos