Ship from: CN Warehouse, Usually dispatched in 1-3 work days.
FREE SHIPPING: 10-35 days. (DHL faster please check price/quantity first)
Free shipping aviable, Registered postage from 25 €
More model enthusiasts are not confined to the normal 3D flight mode of fixed wing, so 4D variable pitch propeller can better cope
with the pursuit of difficult of model enthusiasts. Variable pitch propeller is a propeller that can automatically (or manually) change
the blade angle according to flight speed and height, because the pitch device can reduce the blade angle of the propeller.
Variable pitch propeller can utilize the maximum effective power of the engine at any flight speed.
Type A: Round head, connected by metal rods
Type B: Head pointed type, connected by ball head
Connecting rod length: 150 mm
Scope of application:
1.7mm for: 1.7mm inner diameter, 3mm outer diameter hollow shaft motor
1.5 mm for: 1.5 mm inner diameter, 3 mm outer diameter hollow shaft motor
1. There is no delay in the stunt action, and the power output is stable and lasting: the traditional fixed-wing flight deceleration needs to
reduce the motor speed to achieve, the re-acceleration needs to improve the motor speed, and the acceleration takes a certain time,
which means that there is a certain delay in the large-scale stunt action. The 4D variable pitch propeller realizes the forward speed by
changing the angle of the propeller. The motor speed can be set to stable output, and the response is faster.
2. Fixed-wing backward flight can be achieved: traditional fixed-wing can only fly forward, while 4D variable-pitch propeller can change
its pitch into negative pitch by changing the angle of the propeller, which can change the forward thrust force into backward thrust force
to achieve backward flight (which puts forward higher control requirements for model enthusiasts).
Installation and use:
The Mayatech 2815 series F3P hollow shaft motors are used for display. The inner diameter of the shaft is 1.5mm and the outer diameter is 3mm.
(The motor needs to be purchased separately.)
1. The motor shaft is inserted into the chuck and fixed.
2. Adjust the range of variable angle, leave no space, clamp and fix the upper and lower chuck.
3. The base is fixed on the motor, and then on the aircraft. The extended axle is fixed on the servo arm, and the angle can be controlled by the servo.
(It is recommended to use metal teeth servo with large torsion)
The diameter of motor shaft is 3.0 mm.
1 x CZ F3P 4D Variable Pitch Propeller A-Type/B-Type