LOADING KINGS - "IT's JUST A GAME" (s1 e4) | RC ADVENTURES
Please help us to find bad videos.
Broken or unappropriated video content?
All this week I have had the FLU, and I had to cancel my CHRISTMAS Special for our viewers, but thankfully have amazing friends who have filmed a few previously recorded episodes that I could have for just such an occasion!! We know the insatiable appetite of the LOADING KINGS viewers and have an extra special episode for you today! Wyatt and Everett square off in this epic battle of penalties and arena showdowns between the players.
IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT "LOADING KINGS": CLICK HERE (Our second channel)
Here are some of the Foundation Rules of LOADING KINGS: (full rules here: )
1) DO NOT have ANY part of your Truck or Trailer Cross over ANY LINE, other than the Start/Finish. IF the CAMERA see's you cross over.. the judge will call a PENALTY
2) DO NOT Load a pallet or cargo onto the wrong vehicle. If you do its a PENALTY. Any Cargo that off of ANY pallet, or pallet Racks - is an immediate PENALTY. This includes Before and After the pallets are on the Semi Trucks/Trailers. If you Do, it's a PENALTY.
3) No Bystander can "COACH" or give helpful tips or tricks to the competitors. If they do, the competitor that the help was offered to - WILL GET A PENALTY. General Encouragement is allowed. COACHING IS ALLOWED IN THE PENALTY AREA!
4) If the driver is in a penalty, and hits the Border Line.. they Must Restart!
5) All pallets and cargo MUST be loaded on to the trailer properly. This means the pallet or cargo has to be past the coping (edge) fo the trailer, BEFORE they leave the yard with the trailer.
6) If a Player in a Penalty attempts the Penalty 3 Different times and Fails - then they can "Go Back To Work". These must be deemed legitimate efforts by the Penalty Judge
7) If a Player in a Penalty, causes ANOTHER penalty, then they will be reset at the start of the Penalty.
8) IF YOU Hit the DOCK Supervisor, and KNOCK HIM OVER - You are FIRED - AKA - Disqualified!
9) You ARE ALLOWED to MESS with your Opponent and take advantage of LOOP HOLES in the RULES. You are NOT allowed to mess with a Player if they have a Pallet Loaded on their Forklift. If Both Forklifts are empty its FAIR GAME. If BOTH Forklifts have a PALLET loaded - FAIR GAME, and an attack can occur.
10) You are ALLOWED to REMOVE Pallets from a Competitors Trailer, if the Trailer is Docked. You can NOT USE THEM towards YOUR Trailer Pallet count.
11) First One to Leave the Yard with SEMI and TRAILER - Successfully .. WINS! You Must have your Forklift PARKED on the ORANGE X, with FORKS DOWN before you Leave the DOCK, or it's a PENALTY.
There are supplemental rules depending on the day, and the course we lay out. They are explained in the video.
SUBSCRiBE & “Ring the Bell" ►
"1 Million Views Club":
RCSPARKS Shirts & MERCH: /
RC ADVENTURES™/ RCSparks Studio™ © 2019 Medic Media Productions Inc. All rights reserved. Publication, reproduction or distribution of this film by any means whatsoever - including without limitation electronic transmission via internet or e-mail, or re-uploading existing videos & re-uploading such material on any website anywhere in the world — is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Medic Media Productions Inc.
Racer.lt is not the owner of this text/video/image/photo content, the real source of content is Youtube.com and user declared in this page publication as Youtube.com user,
if you have any question about video removal, what was shared by open community, please contact Youtube.com directly or report bad/not working video links directly to video owner on Youtube.com. Removed video from Youtube.com will also be removed from here.