Ship from: CN Warehouse, Usually dispatched in 1-3 work days.
FREE SHIPPING: 10-35 days. (DHL faster please check price/quantity first)
Free shipping aviable, Registered postage from 25 €
Hobbywing XRotor Micro 40A BLheli_32 32bit ARM DShot1200 3-6S Brushless ESC
Specification: ( Manual )
Brand Name: Hobbywing
Model: XRotor Micro 40A
Item Name: 40A BLheli_32 32bit ARM 3-6S Brushless ESC
Con. Current: 40A
Peak Current: 60A
Lipo Cells: 3-6S Lipo Battery
Firmware: BLheli_32 ( the third-generation BLheli )
Stick Programming: BLHeliSuit
Throttle Range Calibration: Supported
Motor Rotation: Supported
Others: Refer to Settings in BLHeliSuit
- High performance 32-bit microprocessor with the running frequency of up to 48MHz for excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default
settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multshot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- With LED indicator & Beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttle. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
1x Hobbywing XRotor Micro 40A BLheli_32 ESC